How Does The Ordering Process Work?
At Tee Siopa, placing an order for your own custom branded merch has never been easier. We’ll make the ordering process as seamless and straight forward as possible for you. Below is a quick, step-by-step guide on how to get your design or brand logo from an idea to a garment:
- CONTACT US | Fill out our online enquiry form or email email@example.com. You can also phone a member of Contract Printing team on (021) 435 5856 or drop into our new showroom and offices in Little Island, Cork to chat in person
- TELL US WHAT YOU NEED | Give us as much detail as possible, including the type of garment you’d like, the quantities and the number of print positions on each item. If you’re a bit unsure, we’ll be happy to recommend & discuss the right options for you. Our MOQ is just 10 per design for print & 25 per design for embroidery
- CHOOSE YOUR GARMENTS | As an Official Dealer of Stanley Stella apparel in Ireland, we can offer the best quality premium, organic merch for your business. Our list of products go beyond just Stanley Stella though. We do everything from dye-sublimated mugs, bags & backpacks, polyester sports gear & custom socks
- YOUR DESIGN & LOGO | This can be emailed to us in Vector format, PDF or a high-res PNG. At this stage our design team will determine the best print method. While 95% of jobs are printed by our DTG machines there are a few other ways to decorate your merch, including by Digital Transfer Print or Embroidery. Various factors are taken into account such as the material, the detail of your design as well as the size & placement
- YOUR QUOTE | When we have all the information that we need such as the garment type, quantities, number of prints and a size breakdown, we can then provide you with an accurate quote. At this point you may want to tweak quantities, sizes or colours which is fine. Please note all orders are subject to 23% VAT + delivery. Collection is free of charge
- INVOICE | Once you have ‘accepted’ your quote, our office will then issue an invoice. All custom printed orders require payment in advance of production. Payment details for bank transfers will be on the end of the invoice. You can also ring and pay over the phone if you prefer. Once the invoice has been paid, we can then secure a slot on our production schedule and provide you with an estimated completion date
- LEAD-TIME | Our lead-time throughout the year is normally around 1 week from the date the order is confirmed and paid. During busier times of the year such as Xmas, it can jump to 2 weeks while substantial orders of 1,500 + garments can be slightly longer. We’ll advise you once your order is booked in though
- MOCK-UP | Before we go into production on your order, you will first need to approve a digital mock-up of your garments. Our graphic design team will create this mock-up closer to the production date and at this point, any small tweaks or amends can be made. A mock-up is more of a visual guide & reference and not to be taken as 100% exact
- PRODUCTION | All orders are printed or embroidered at our facility in Cork. Our specialist print team will always run a test print in advance of fulfilling an order to ensure print that quality and sizing is correct. We aim to get orders completed the same day however complex or larger volume orders can often take a bit longer
- COMPLETION | Once completed, a final quality check of the garments and prints is undertaken before they leave our warehouse. Tracking details will be shared with you prior to shipping or a confirmation email will be sent to say your order is ready for collection
THAT’S IT, JOB DONE !